Praying in Color is a prayer practice that has. Come popularized recently. Below is a Lenten praying in color sheet with a block for each day of the season of Lent. Learn more and practice praying in color with tips from the website below.
Here is the source! And some tips on praying in color in all sorts of ways!
Here are some reasons to Pray in Color:
1) You want to pray but words escape you.
2) Sitting still and staying focused in prayer are a challenge.
3) Your body wants to be part of your prayer.
4) You want to just hang out with God but don’t know how.
5) Listening to God feels like an impossible task .
6) Your mind wanders and your body complains.
7) You want a visual, concrete way to pray.
8) You Need a new way to pray.
Here’s what you need to get started:
3) Colored markers or colored pencils or colored gel pens
4) A table or clipboard or book to put your paper on